- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: winter
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a Weekly Update published, but now that I’m back to regular training, I’ve got a few things say. Training has been going along, and I’ve had a few good and (more) bad days. … Continue reading
I have a few major goals in mind for the fall/winter season: Earn 10 Cyclocross Cat 1 upgrade points - Half the points required for a full upgrade. I would like to dream big and shoot for an upgrade, but …