- Find yourself lining up with only a teammate or two? Here are a few strategies you can use:
- I got my revenge for my failed workout on Monday!
- If anyone is racing on clinchers this season and hasn't bought race tires, this is a good local deal:
- My first workout on the TT bike in a month after my first 48. Didn't go well - Not recovered. Luckily there is always tomorrow.
- Got a new work schedule. I've been off for 4 days and just finished a 4 day block (10 hrs). Can I recover during my 48h shift? I hope so...
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: TT
With my new schedule at work, I’ll be missing the Lookout Mountain Hillclimb Time Trial this Saturday. The climb was used in the USA Pro Cycling Challenge’s final stage last year, and also features in two local races, a hill … Continue reading
With one of my goals for 2011 to improve my time trialing ability, and the first race on the calendar being a time trial event, I have been putting a bit of time and energy into various aspects of my … Continue reading
So imagine my surprise when I arrived at work for my last shift before my trip for Le Tour, only to find someone else getting ready for work… OOPS! I suppose I took an extra day off to have time … Continue reading
Yes, it is Thursday again… I promise I have some good content on the way folks, hang in there. In one week from today I leave for the TOUR DE FRANCE! I will be using the blog as a travelogue, … Continue reading
Things are starting to fall into place. I don’t have complete details yet, but I have been looking into some specifics required to make the transition to Cat 2. This weekend I talked Angi into going to Carbondale for a … Continue reading