- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: trainingpeaks
For this weekly update, I am going to give an overview of my first phase of training, Base 1. The first two weeks were flawless. I met my goal hours and every workout. This can be pretty tough to do … Continue reading
Planning is critical for a successful season, but first you must know what you’re planning for. The first thing I do is set goals for the upcoming season. I look at the dates of the goal events (usually from the … Continue reading