- .@ I just ate my words - And sh!t a brick! USA Pro Cycling Challenge Flagstaff summit finish is going to be AWESOME!
- Pretty windy this morning!
- My wife didn't go to Natural Grocers, and found herself at a crummy alternative (Sprouts)... THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY GARLIC! Seriously!?
- Perfect app in regards to my recent caffeine related blog post:
- .@ pretty warm up Lee Hill. And only 19 in Niwot.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: tips
I received a suggestion for this topic via a comment last week. I figure it is a perfect off-season topic because it has some very superstitious implications for racing. I’ve managed to go three seasons of serious racing with only … Continue reading
I received a question recently and wanted to give it a public answer. The question in pretty in depth, but gives enough information to give an in depth answer that I hope you will find interesting. First of all, great … Continue reading