- Find yourself lining up with only a teammate or two? Here are a few strategies you can use:
- I got my revenge for my failed workout on Monday!
- If anyone is racing on clinchers this season and hasn't bought race tires, this is a good local deal:
- My first workout on the TT bike in a month after my first 48. Didn't go well - Not recovered. Luckily there is always tomorrow.
- Got a new work schedule. I've been off for 4 days and just finished a 4 day block (10 hrs). Can I recover during my 48h shift? I hope so...
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: team
If you race, you should watch pro racing. There is a lot of insight to be gained from watching the strategy play out during a race. However, pro racing contrasts with most weekend warriors in a few important ways: Length … Continue reading
I’m continuing to enjoy riding my bike without racing. It is a bit of a shock to the system to drop back into ‘base’ training and long endurance miles. I’ve found myself bonking a few times because the energy requirements … Continue reading