- .@ I just ate my words - And sh!t a brick! USA Pro Cycling Challenge Flagstaff summit finish is going to be AWESOME!
- Pretty windy this morning!
- My wife didn't go to Natural Grocers, and found herself at a crummy alternative (Sprouts)... THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY GARLIC! Seriously!?
- Perfect app in regards to my recent caffeine related blog post:
- .@ pretty warm up Lee Hill. And only 19 in Niwot.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: supplements
Have you ever noticed that many cyclists are coffee addicts? From the ubiquitous café stop to Tom Danielson’s own TD Coffee, the bond between cycling and coffee is strong. Caffeine is also an ergogenic aid, so the association with cofffee … Continue reading