- Find yourself lining up with only a teammate or two? Here are a few strategies you can use:
- I got my revenge for my failed workout on Monday!
- If anyone is racing on clinchers this season and hasn't bought race tires, this is a good local deal:
- My first workout on the TT bike in a month after my first 48. Didn't go well - Not recovered. Luckily there is always tomorrow.
- Got a new work schedule. I've been off for 4 days and just finished a 4 day block (10 hrs). Can I recover during my 48h shift? I hope so...
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: Specialized
My knee pain had improved significantly with taping and stretching, and I was tempted to race Sunday and cancel my appointment. However, I decided to keep my ‘eye on the prize’ of my later season goals and picked up an … Continue reading
After a successful 2010 season, it is time to start planning for 2011, and the first step is goal setting. I completed my two biggest goals for 2010: Upgrade to Cat 2 and Win a Cat 3 race. The third … Continue reading
With fall on the way it came time to replace my rear training tire after it became very worn and finally suffered a fatal cut. For quite a few years I have used Armadillo Elites with great success. The last … Continue reading