- Yup. Tonight's training crit was this hard:
- Researching build plans for the new TT bike. Looks like @ chainrings only go up to 55T, But I want to go FAST! (Using 56T now)
- Always interesting to read another's perspective: Another rider's race report from Deer Trail:
- I'll get you next time @!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Been waiting all season for a ride like today's. Felt like the energizer bunny. Calibrated my PT twice in disbelief.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: rules
I’ll use the outcome of this race to detail some crosswind strategy beyond “crosswind = attack”. I’ll use the outcome of this race to demonstrate that on an exposed road race course with constant but varying crosswinds, small changes in … Continue reading