- .@ I just ate my words - And sh!t a brick! USA Pro Cycling Challenge Flagstaff summit finish is going to be AWESOME!
- Pretty windy this morning!
- My wife didn't go to Natural Grocers, and found herself at a crummy alternative (Sprouts)... THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY GARLIC! Seriously!?
- Perfect app in regards to my recent caffeine related blog post:
- .@ pretty warm up Lee Hill. And only 19 in Niwot.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: rest
The blog has been doing incredibly well so far in 2012. Last season saw a major uptick in hits during the spring, but not until April/May during Tour of the Gila. I’m not sure if the blog will have further … Continue reading
I’ll try my best to find some other subjects to write about but for now I’m pretty much living my life (as best I can) around my left shoulder. I have been talking to a few folks who have been … Continue reading
I didn’t get an update posted on Wednesday, so here is what I’m up to: Tour of the Gila!! The race starts Wednesday next week. I’ve spent this weekend so far getting myself, and my household organized and ready. I … Continue reading
You may have noticed it is Thursday… I’ve been a bit busy. It took me longer than I expected to recover from the Dead Dog Stage Race. I’ve found since I’ve really increased the amount of racing/training that I do … Continue reading