- Find yourself lining up with only a teammate or two? Here are a few strategies you can use:
- I got my revenge for my failed workout on Monday!
- If anyone is racing on clinchers this season and hasn't bought race tires, this is a good local deal:
- My first workout on the TT bike in a month after my first 48. Didn't go well - Not recovered. Luckily there is always tomorrow.
- Got a new work schedule. I've been off for 4 days and just finished a 4 day block (10 hrs). Can I recover during my 48h shift? I hope so...
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: race strategy
With my new schedule at work, I’ll be missing the Lookout Mountain Hillclimb Time Trial this Saturday. The climb was used in the USA Pro Cycling Challenge’s final stage last year, and also features in two local races, a hill … Continue reading