- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: planning
I’m in the middle of my first phase of Base training. If you’re going ‘By the Book’, The Cyclist’s Training Bible, then you’ll know this phase as “Base 1″. This is the first organized phase of training and focuses on … Continue reading
Planning is critical for a successful season, but first you must know what you’re planning for. The first thing I do is set goals for the upcoming season. I look at the dates of the goal events (usually from the … Continue reading
If you’re suffering from Gila fatigue, I understand if you skip this post. I received a question about support logistics and lodging for the race. By answering in a post rather than the comments, it is more likely to be …
I didn’t get an update posted on Wednesday, so here is what I’m up to: Tour of the Gila!! The race starts Wednesday next week. I’ve spent this weekend so far getting myself, and my household organized and ready. I …
Plan Early: If you live in the US, it can be easy to underestimate the sheer size of the Tour de France. Many people book their trip the week the route is announced, usually in January. We booked in February, …