- Not racing tomorrow. The knee is doing a lot better but I had a chance to make some extra cash and work tomorrow instead.
- Group ride did it's job today. 24 mph average for 70 miles. Rode at the front until I bonked so hard I wasn't sure I could make it home...
- Daylight savings is this weekend. I use that as the date I have to start wearing sunscreen. Weak sun = No need during Colorado winters.
- Despite drinking 32oz water per hour on the trainer, it seems to take about a day to rehydrate! I can hardly do back-to-back rides.
- WOW! @ Pro FTW! 2 weeks of mediocre to poor rides... First time out with my knee taped -> pain free for 27 miles!
Blog Post Calendar