- Had to replace the AFA Race with a workout: Insane wind, snow, rain, cold, climbs... I thought I might not make it home due to the bonk.
- Looks like keeping an eye on @ and @ are good bets for weather info for the AFA race tomorrow.
- Crazy as it is, I've posted today's race report from the Federal Center before race day is even over!
- In the break for an hour at the Federal Center. 3rd guy in the move flatted, and we were caught in the final corner.
- I just mindlessly put the baby's whole milk on my cereal. There goes race day... I'll be climbing like a Cat 3 track sprinter!
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: louisville
This would be my first race of the season. It was also my first race since breaking my collarbone at the USGP in October 2011, almost six months ago. I didn’t know entirely what to expect, since I haven’t even … Continue reading
It was nice to race a new (to me) course. Just like the flyer said, it had wide, smooth, safe corners. There was a slight elevation change per lap but was also essentially flat with a very long finishing straight. … Continue reading