- THAT explains why I felt so bad today. Completely fine this AM, but temp is now 100.6. Probably not racing tomorrow either. :(
- Bonked 2.5 hours in. Thought I ate enough... It was a long hour home after that. Ouchey today, ouchey racing tomorrow.
- Not on the usual race calendar, so I missed that the Teva Mountain Games Vail Time Trial is Sunday and I'm working. So bummed. :(
- 7,100 miles on my @ Race SLRs and they haven't seen a spoke wrench... Until tonight - I put my wheel into a derailleur at 32 mph.
- For my daily training log, follow @, or watch on the right side column on theroadtocat1.com
Blog Post Calendar
- 62 miles. FTP climb at 1.5h but low power. Bonked at 2.5h and limped home. 3h:30m, 62 miles, ~17 mph, 205w avg, ~240w NP. 101F fever now :(
- 1h 33m on the TT bike, wanted to do Z4 2x20', but not ready yet. Rode Z2: 35mi, 22.2 mph avg, 215w avg, 135 HR avg. Big ride tomorrow.
- Training Crit, short 12 min w/u + cool down. Data from 57 min Race: 278w Avg, 27.9 mph avg, 322w NP, 1024 kJ, 92 TSS. Bunch sprint, 11th pl.
- Today: Rest Day. No riding, staying off my feet, hydrating and Foam Rolling IT Bands.
- I'm trying something new. This stream will feature daily training data, occasional comments and training Q&A.
Tag Archives: louisville criterium
This would be my first race of the season. It was also my first race since breaking my collarbone at the USGP in October 2011, almost six months ago. I didn’t know entirely what to expect, since I haven’t even … Continue reading
The past few weeks have brought my season’s goals into focus. It has been a long off-season after battling a pair of injuries (a broken collarbone, and my recent knee pain). I’ve emerged from winter healthy and ready to take … Continue reading