- Find yourself lining up with only a teammate or two? Here are a few strategies you can use:
- I got my revenge for my failed workout on Monday!
- If anyone is racing on clinchers this season and hasn't bought race tires, this is a good local deal:
- My first workout on the TT bike in a month after my first 48. Didn't go well - Not recovered. Luckily there is always tomorrow.
- Got a new work schedule. I've been off for 4 days and just finished a 4 day block (10 hrs). Can I recover during my 48h shift? I hope so...
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: Lookout Mountain
With my new schedule at work, I’ll be missing the Lookout Mountain Hillclimb Time Trial this Saturday. The climb was used in the USA Pro Cycling Challenge’s final stage last year, and also features in two local races, a hill … Continue reading
I’ve written a few times about the Lookout Hill Climb. It was one of my last few races as a Cat 3, and I wrote a race report last year. It is also profiled on my Colorado Climbs page. As … Continue reading
With the State Road Race behind me and a few cancellations on the calendar, I am spending most of my time thinking about Cyclocross season. If it were completely up to me, I would take August off racing entirely. Well, … Continue reading
Yes, I know it is not Wednesday, although I started the post just before midnight at work on Wednesday… But then I got busy. My apologies, but without further ad0: I have been finding myself in a typical early season …
I’ll admit it. I over-did it last week. This is an easy thing to do when you’re trying to ride your bike as fast as possible. Everyone’s body is able to take a certain amount of overload while still making … Continue reading