- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: joe friel
I’m in the middle of my first phase of Base training. If you’re going ‘By the Book’, The Cyclist’s Training Bible, then you’ll know this phase as “Base 1″. This is the first organized phase of training and focuses on … Continue reading
I received a question from a reader last week and I wanted to answer it here. I think it is a pretty common situation for many cyclists to find themselves in this time of year. As a beginning racer I’m … Continue reading
Cyclocross is offically here! The local road racing season is finished with the exception of a fall mid-week TT series. For those of us who know better, it is time to put away the TT bike and get the CX … Continue reading