- Race Report Part 1: The Crosswinds of Deer Trail:
- 5th out of the winning break at Deer Trail. I never thought I'd say this, but it wasn't quite windy enough.
- Slept through the night for the first time at work. Now coffee and Giro prologue. Roller spin later this AM.
- A big thanks goes out to all my blog readers. Record day yesterday, and again today (800+ daily views). Thanks for coming back.
- However, there are detailed live updates and splits at the Tour of the Gila TourTracker:
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: haystack tt
The most important factor in time trialing is aerodynamics. At 30 mph, about 90% of a racer’s effort is used to overcome wind resistance! The rider’s body makes the majority of this, at about 70% of the overall drag. Ergo, … Continue reading
One of the things that I try to accomplish with my blog and twitter feed is honesty and transparency. Usually I do a pretty good job of this, but I have to admit that something happened last week that I … Continue reading