- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: goals
The first step in planning for 2012 is to look at how my 2011 Annual Training Plan worked. Of course, I didn’t always stick to the plan, but here is a quick summary of my goals and achievements in 2011. … Continue reading
I didn’t get an update posted on Wednesday, so here is what I’m up to: Tour of the Gila!! The race starts Wednesday next week. I’ve spent this weekend so far getting myself, and my household organized and ready. I … Continue reading
After a successful 2010 season, it is time to start planning for 2011, and the first step is goal setting. I completed my two biggest goals for 2010: Upgrade to Cat 2 and Win a Cat 3 race. The third … Continue reading
As you can see I have achieved my goal of upgrading to Cat 2. I thought I would write about how I did it. I realize this is probably individually specific and is only valuable as a case study. However, …