- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: fuel
Each season presents unique challenges. This year I have already seen that scheduling workouts and races will be my biggest challenge. Last year I had a very stable job, and I hadn’t yet worn out my wife, so I rode … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned supplements a few months ago (I don’t use them), but I do believe in recovery drinks after hard workouts and races. After a multi-hour workout your body is sensitive to carbohydrates and will put them back where they … Continue reading
I had a mental note to write about this topic at some point and recent events, particularly the admission of a Cat 3 racer on his way to the Pro ranks, reminded me about it. Doping: DOPERS SUCK! Can I …