- Yup. Tonight's training crit was this hard:
- Researching build plans for the new TT bike. Looks like @ chainrings only go up to 55T, But I want to go FAST! (Using 56T now)
- Always interesting to read another's perspective: Another rider's race report from Deer Trail:
- I'll get you next time @!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Been waiting all season for a ride like today's. Felt like the energizer bunny. Calibrated my PT twice in disbelief.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: Deer Trail
Our newly formed break was driving down the eastbound leg of the course. We were working well together to establish our advantage. Our first task was to stay clear of the riders feeling left out in the peloton. Potentially, if … Continue reading
I’ll use the outcome of this race to detail some crosswind strategy beyond “crosswind = attack”. I’ll use the outcome of this race to demonstrate that on an exposed road race course with constant but varying crosswinds, small changes in … Continue reading
As described above in the links about myself and the blog, I have not always been a fast Cat 3 racer. In fact, I only got back into the swing of things last season. Prior to that I had not … Continue reading
I earned an additional 2 Upgrade Points with my 8th place finish against a capacity field of 80 riders. While the course map may look dull (an L shaped out and back), the profile gives a better impression. The race … Continue reading