- .@ I just ate my words - And sh!t a brick! USA Pro Cycling Challenge Flagstaff summit finish is going to be AWESOME!
- Pretty windy this morning!
- My wife didn't go to Natural Grocers, and found herself at a crummy alternative (Sprouts)... THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY GARLIC! Seriously!?
- Perfect app in regards to my recent caffeine related blog post:
- .@ pretty warm up Lee Hill. And only 19 in Niwot.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: Cat 4
In my previous post I answered a question from Rob, a self described struggling Cat 4, in regards to his test data (VO2 Max, FTP, etc) and if he had reached his potential yet. The overall answer was ‘no’, but … Continue reading
I received a question recently and wanted to give it a public answer. The question in pretty in depth, but gives enough information to give an in depth answer that I hope you will find interesting. First of all, great … Continue reading
Update 10/19/11 12:26PM: Post updated to reflect combined 35+ Open and 35+ Cat 3 times. As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, cyclocross has unique needs for categorization. Compared to road racing, with the minimal presence of team tactics and less … Continue reading
Took me a while to get these posted since I took them with a friend’s camera. Mostly pics of the Cat 4 Men field as they climbed the first set of switchbacks and rounded the bend near the “M”. If …