- Nobody at the Gateway ride today... I hope everyone enjoyed their couch/beer/football/church/whatever.
- Apparently it was windy enough yesterday to blow down a rather large tree in my neighborhood:
- This morning's bike commute should be interesting:
- Standing up all day KILLS my recovery. That what tomorrow is for... Need to be lazy and make up for lost time.
- .@ so funny. I did 3.5 hours myself and only saw a rider from Fly-V (Taylor Shelden?)
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: blue competition cycles
I got my bike cleaned up before packing it for CrossVegas and the evening light was perfect so I rode across the street (literally) to the Valmont Bike Park for a few pictures. I’ve got last year’s review available as … Continue reading
I finally have it! You may have noticed I’ve been riding a red colored AC1 for the past month or so, but truth is it was on loan while I waited for my bike. In many things I do, I … Continue reading
This post is a semi-spoof of cyclingnews’ Pro Bike features. If you’ve been reading cyclingnews for a while, you have a pretty good feel of what to expect from one of these pieces. They are mostly sponsor fluff, but generally … Continue reading
After a successful 2010 season, it is time to start planning for 2011, and the first step is goal setting. I completed my two biggest goals for 2010: Upgrade to Cat 2 and Win a Cat 3 race. The third … Continue reading
I’ve had the new bike for a few weeks now (as long as most magazines for complete ‘review’) and I am going to post a thorough breakdown of my first impressions. First, a little info on where I am coming … Continue reading
Update: My in-depth review has been posted. Update 2: I also rode this bike to 3rd place at the Mike Horgan Hill Climb and gave it a half satirical James Huang-esqe PRO bike profile. This is big. I have not …
I haven’t talked too much about it (at least not as much as I could have), but so far I have been racing on somewhat antiquated equipment. I bought my first road bike, a 1997 Dean Castanza 11 years ago …