- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: blogging
In case you missed any good reading this year, I will link and summarize my most viewed posts of 2011. Readership on the blog ballooned in April, and a few of these posts are before then, so perhaps you missed … Continue reading
I’ve decided to conduct a reader survey. The blog has been consistently growing and I wanted to take a quick minute of your time to see how I’m doing and get some quick feedback. My goal is to best suit … Continue reading
This blog is one year old! A year ago I was riding the wave of positive vibes after my first good race result of the year. I had finished on the podium at the Lookout Hillclimb in the Cat 3s. …
I started regular training for the 2010 season on Feb 1. After CX States, I am officially finished for the season. I haven’t ridden my road bike but a couple times in the past three months, but I’ll try to …