- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: base 1
For this weekly update, I am going to give an overview of my first phase of training, Base 1. The first two weeks were flawless. I met my goal hours and every workout. This can be pretty tough to do … Continue reading
I’m in the middle of my first phase of Base training. If you’re going ‘By the Book’, The Cyclist’s Training Bible, then you’ll know this phase as “Base 1″. This is the first organized phase of training and focuses on … Continue reading
I just finished my first training cycle today and thought I would give some details of how it went. The Cyclist’s Training Bible Calls this phase “Base 1″, indicating it is the first phase of ‘base’ training, which focuses primarily …