- Took advantage of the great weather today and headed for the hills!
- The gloves are off! (Literally) perfect weather this afternoon in .
- The upside of a 'real' workweek: a real weekend! 7 hours on the schedule today and tomorrow. Weather cooperating too!
- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: 2011
The first step in planning for 2012 is to look at how my 2011 Annual Training Plan worked. Of course, I didn’t always stick to the plan, but here is a quick summary of my goals and achievements in 2011. … Continue reading
This is a longer race report but I had a great result and have some tactical points to discuss. I hope you find it interesting, and again, thanks for reading! City Park Criterium is a classic race with a lot …
In case you haven’t noticed, I am a believer in Joe Friel’s “old” training methods. For one, they have worked for me in the past. But, there are many philosophies for cycling training. Supposedly when Eddy Merckx, likely the greatest … Continue reading
After a successful 2010 season, it is time to start planning for 2011, and the first step is goal setting. I completed my two biggest goals for 2010: Upgrade to Cat 2 and Win a Cat 3 race. The third … Continue reading