- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
- I might seem a little absent this week. I'm learning what the 8-5 daily grind does to training and tweeting. :(
- Solid first group ride of the season today. Good folks, decent weather, and 243w NP for 3h:20m.
- I start a new job on Monday. Hopefully things settle down but it might be kinda crazy for a bit...
Blog Post Calendar
Category Archives: Injury
Today is 8 weeks after my clavicle fracture, and seven weeks since my surgery. My recovery was uncomplicated, and combined with a conservative return to activity I have healed quickly. Last week I went to my orthopedist for my six … Continue reading
Okay folks, I know you probably come here for stories and analysis by an elite racer. Going a week without any posts (longest drought ever?) and coming back to find another injury update may not be what you’re looking for. … Continue reading
Today is three full weeks after my ORIF procedure, and a month since fracture. I have been taking a conservative approach since I’m not intending to return to race form for four more months. I told the doctor that I … Continue reading
It has been a slow week on the blog, but it is because I’ve been exceptionally busy at home. If you follow my TrainingPeaks training archive (link on the right menu) you may have noticed I’ve been getting my workouts … Continue reading
You’ve probably heard of PROs using a ‘Bone Stim’. They’re not available to everyone, but I was lucky enough to have a family friend that had a pesky foot bone that wouldn’t heal. Without even asking, they were nice enough … Continue reading
I saw my surgeon today for my one week followup after surgery. I’ve been feeling much better and have been off all meds for the past two days. I started to feel like my sling was unnecessary if I was … Continue reading