- Yup. Tonight's training crit was this hard:
- Researching build plans for the new TT bike. Looks like @ chainrings only go up to 55T, But I want to go FAST! (Using 56T now)
- Always interesting to read another's perspective: Another rider's race report from Deer Trail:
- I'll get you next time @!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Been waiting all season for a ride like today's. Felt like the energizer bunny. Calibrated my PT twice in disbelief.
Blog Post Calendar
Daily Archives: May 8, 2012
Our newly formed break was driving down the eastbound leg of the course. We were working well together to establish our advantage. Our first task was to stay clear of the riders feeling left out in the peloton. Potentially, if … Continue reading