- .@ I just ate my words - And sh!t a brick! USA Pro Cycling Challenge Flagstaff summit finish is going to be AWESOME!
- Pretty windy this morning!
- My wife didn't go to Natural Grocers, and found herself at a crummy alternative (Sprouts)... THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY GARLIC! Seriously!?
- Perfect app in regards to my recent caffeine related blog post:
- .@ pretty warm up Lee Hill. And only 19 in Niwot.
Blog Post Calendar
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Ok folks, my life is finally starting to settle down a tiny bit. I know the posting frequency has decreased, but I am going to keep things as steady as possible with at least a post or two per week … Continue reading
With winter in full force, I thought I’d put up a quick race strategy post. I hope this will give the racers out there a little extra motivation when out training, and possibly spend some time on the road visualizing … Continue reading
I got a good question last week and I thought I would address the various issues it bring up in a detailed post. Here is the question: For rides like the Gateway Ride or Oval Ride, for the elite categories, … Continue reading
Each season presents unique challenges. This year I have already seen that scheduling workouts and races will be my biggest challenge. Last year I had a very stable job, and I hadn’t yet worn out my wife, so I rode … Continue reading
I have a friend who has access to scientific journals and one recently caught my eye, so I asked for a copy. Unfortunately I can’t post it here in its entirety, but I can summarize and quote it for your … Continue reading