- .@ I am both an amateur cyclist and writer. Your praise means a lot. Thank you.
- Today: 40m car commute. Work 4hrs. Sneak 30m strength in a park during lunch. Work 4hrs. 40m back home. 1h on the rollers.
- I might seem a little absent this week. I'm learning what the 8-5 daily grind does to training and tweeting. :(
- Solid first group ride of the season today. Good folks, decent weather, and 243w NP for 3h:20m.
- I start a new job on Monday. Hopefully things settle down but it might be kinda crazy for a bit...
Blog Post Calendar
Monthly Archives: December 2011
In case you missed any good reading this year, I will link and summarize my most viewed posts of 2011. Readership on the blog ballooned in April, and a few of these posts are before then, so perhaps you missed … Continue reading
I’m in the middle of my first phase of Base training. If you’re going ‘By the Book’, The Cyclist’s Training Bible, then you’ll know this phase as “Base 1″. This is the first organized phase of training and focuses on … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I’ve gotten a Weekly Update published, but now that I’m back to regular training, I’ve got a few things say. Training has been going along, and I’ve had a few good and (more) bad days. … Continue reading
Since the host cities announcement last week, everyone in Boulder has been going crazy with speculation of a finish up Flagstaff. Personally, I think this would be the most awesome thing in the whole world. Unfortunately, I don’t think it … Continue reading
Planning is critical for a successful season, but first you must know what you’re planning for. The first thing I do is set goals for the upcoming season. I look at the dates of the goal events (usually from the … Continue reading
I’ve decided to conduct a reader survey. The blog has been consistently growing and I wanted to take a quick minute of your time to see how I’m doing and get some quick feedback. My goal is to best suit … Continue reading
The first step in planning for 2012 is to look at how my 2011 Annual Training Plan worked. Of course, I didn’t always stick to the plan, but here is a quick summary of my goals and achievements in 2011. … Continue reading
Today is 8 weeks after my clavicle fracture, and seven weeks since my surgery. My recovery was uncomplicated, and combined with a conservative return to activity I have healed quickly. Last week I went to my orthopedist for my six … Continue reading