- Another great ride today. 4h05m, 81 miles, 203w avg. Perfect weather. Finishing my first 3 week training block tomorrow with a big one.
- Ka-Pow! Solo 3 hour 64 mile ride. 2h:28m at Zone 2 heart rate. Average speed: 20.5 mph, Average Power: 233 watts. (weight: 74.3kg this AM)
- Goldsprints at the Lazy Dog. Phew. I put down one of the top 5 times. Not a bad event for a first time. Hope to see them in town again.
- The end of an era: I just replaced the last part on my bike which was original on my first road bike from 1997. (DA FD-7700 with SRAM Red)
- I'm going to check out the Gold Sprints tomorrow at the Lazy Dog in Boulder. Hopefully I won't lose to a hipster...
Blog Post Calendar