- Smoke from behind the first flatiron....
- Subthreshold intervals on Flagstaff just interrupted by another wildfire! Lightning had just moved through.
- How the race was won: Race Report from Sunday: theroadtocat1.com/2012/06/26/dea…
- I just looked at my Garmin data: Trihydro TT time would have been 23:40 despite riding my road bike and no warm up.
- Technical difficulties. Missed my start time by a lot. Finished though.
Blog Post Calendar
- 60 hours straight at work means no riding today or tomorrow.
- Double Day! Subthreshold hills. ~50 minutes climbing at subthreshold. Another 1500 kJ and 145 TSS.
- Great early AM workout. Steep hills. 300 NP for 1h:48m! 148 TSS. Legs felt invincible. Full data tracing:
- Yesterday: Hard 50 minute Criterium and harder 25 minute TT. 347NP for the crit. 142 TSS for the day. Today: Rest day!
- HARD 84 mi RR. 7,000 ft vertical. Dropped on 30' climb @ 4.3 w/kg (310w), I expect to do 4.6 (330w). Bonked after only 2h:25m + 2,000 kJ.
- Rest day. I'm on the simple race season training plan 'til mid July: either racing or resting.
- Weeknight Training Race: 45m, 321 avg watts, 350w NP. 2012 10 minute power record: 363w. 42 mi and 2h:10m total. 150 TSS, 1500 kJ.
- Two rest days after two days racing over the weekend. Spent an easy hour or two on the bike running errands today.
- 10.8 mile hill climb from 8500 - 11475 feet. 312W (4.27/kg), 12.5 mph, 51m:47s. Sign of fatigue from yesterday: avg HR 10 bpm lower. 8th pl.
- 40k TT: 51m:17s, 322w avg, 327NP, 29.1 mph, 990 kJ, 530' total elevation gain, avg HR 163 (Threshold power: 330, HR: 164)
Daily Archives: May 30, 2010
2 Upgrade Points! I will update this post tomorrow with a proper race report. For now, you’ll have to savor the picture of me in the Leader’s Jersey, and a video of the Cat 3 peloton.